Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Montastic!

photo courtesy the art monastery

Even though it is suddenly the last week of school before summer break, and even though tomorrow is actually the second to last day of school, and the second to last continuous day of one of the more intensive years of effort in my life, I'm driving 5 round-trip hours to Boston to sing 15 minutes worth of music at a fundraiser for this art monastery.

I'm hoping that as a result of the quantum inseparability principle, this will result in:

a) me and the child being generally showered with blessings (although actually, we really are. Awww. ) and/or

b) us getting to spend some lovely organic time eating delicious Italian things and lying down in hammocks in Umbria.

I'm gonna try and snag some video. I'm also gonna try and cram myself into a fancy dress. Get the crowbar.

No comments: