Thursday, August 14, 2008

Chugga Chugga.

Oh, I think I can. I think I can. I think I can! I think I can! Eat a jar of mayonnaise. Oh, wait.

No. I think I can...buy a single pair of doll shoes off the internet to match the outfit we've been working on all summer.



For 75 cents (plus $6.50 shipping), you can too. Now, we can hold the doll with the dress and the shoes while we wear the matching dress that momma made us while we're watching the climactic ballroom scene from the movie that we love with rapt attention for the 87 gazillionth time. Woe betide interrupters. Seriously, woe.

What else? I think I can finish this @#$@ record before school starts. I have one song left to torture. I mean torture. I mean, produce. For a change of pace today I started working on the cover art.


That may or may not have anything to do with what it ends up looking like.


I think I can...make delicious rotisserie chicken tacos with fresh tomato corn salsa. Excellent 10 minute dinner, AND, the non-trans-fat taco shells were on closeout for $1.49. Of course, the chicken cost $100. N. said to me, just to clarify, "Chicken the food, momma. Not a chicken animal." She calls the skin "peel." I'm leaving that one alone for now.

Ok, ok. I think I can eat a tub of chive cream cheese. I mean eat a tub of - I mean, get back to work.

No comments: